Monday, August 27, 2012

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

My friend Megan got married this weekend! Megan is one of the warmest, truest, funniest, most beautiful women I have the pleasure of knowing - and boy, she can really put on a great party. I couldn't resist sharing some photos from the event this past Saturday.

Megan is one of four women with whom I have a very special friendship. The five of us worked together at the eating disorder clinic in San Francisco, where we all tackled a number of hardships, both personal and professional. We've since separated from the clinic, but we've still managed to do a good job of staying in touch and seeing each other often.

Lisa, Jen, Megan, Caitie, and me 
I love these gals, and as you will see, we sure have a great time when we're together. Congrats again, Megs!




Lisa and Jen
The shoes!
The bride and Mom
Caitie and Lisa
Red velvet mini cupcakes from Montclair Baking - SO delicious!
I just love this picture.
Wishing the newly weds a lifetime of love and laughter. Congrats, Megan and Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment